THE SPRINGS – Angleton Wedding Amenities
THE SPRINGS in Angleton sits on a secluded 35 acres amid the large Oak & Pecan Trees of Lake Jackson. It is enhanced with beautiful landscaping and of course THE SPRINGS’ signature bridge and water feature.
THE SPRINGS spacious and open 9,000 square foot reception hall comfortably accommodates up to 320 guests with a dance floor and stage and features hardwood oak floors, open beam trusses, a “magical” entry staircase, and double arched cast iron doors that brides LOVE to shoot their pictures in.
The covered portico, gable and walk around porch add to the stunning features that every bride will fall in love with for her special day.
THE SPRINGS also includes the following amenities:
- 9 am to Midnight rental (15 hours)
- Tables & Chairs for reception halls
- Bride & Groom Suites
- Outdoor Ceremony Sites with White Chair Seating
- Indoor PA system with amplifier
- Furniture set up
- Outdoor PA system
- Built-in indoor Projector & Projector screen
- Climate Controlled Indoor reception Sites and assembly hall
- Large Parking lot
- Clean up services after party
- Your choice of vendors*
- Bridal/Engagement photo shoot availability
- Don’t forget to check out the wedding checklist planner and seating arrangement tool!
- All services & amenities are included in the rental cost. NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred, including sales tax and gratuity!
*An extensive list of recommended local vendors for a variety of wedding services for you to choose from.
Please call us at 936-446-7887 or email to schedule a visit.