Thank you for checking us out on Instagram!
What amenities are included & what’s the price?
Upfront Cost: We’re different. Many venues will give you starting prices, we want you to have the final, total cost upfront with no hidden fees. We also offer personalized payment plans and 25% is due to reserve your date.
Pricing Variations & Range: You can expect our totals to range from $2250 to $8950. The pricing does vary, so tell us more about your event in the form. Our friendly manager will email you the same business day & we promise not to share or spam you!
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available. VIEW ALL SPECIAL OFFERS.
GET PRICING BROCHURE | SET UP TOUR | GET INFORMATION
What’s the next step?
Here are some tools for picking an awesome wedding venue. We’d love to be your first tour.
- PRINTABLE | 50 Venue Questions (blank)
- FAQ’s | 50 Venue Questions (answered by our staff)
- CHECKLIST | Compare Your Top 3 Venues + Tips on What to Look For in a Venue
Amenities Included with every rental at THE SPRINGS:
- -15-hour rental of the entire facility; one wedding per day
- -indoor or outdoor ceremony with 320 chairs
- -indoor reception with 320 chairs and dining + display tables
- -indoor & outdoor PA systems
- -built-in projector with mounted screen and video capability for slideshows
- -bridal suite, with private restroom and vanities
- -groom suite, with flat screen television and private restroom
- -furniture set up & breakdown, plus clean up services at the end of your event
- -kitchen with separate service entry- choose your own caterer & built-in service bar
- -built-in beverage bar- bring your own alcohol
- -vendor recommendations or choose your own, be as DIY as you prefer or let us help you choose with two Open Houses / year
- -online seating planner for assigned or open seating
- -manicured lawns & landscaped gardens
- -engagement & bridal photo sessions; 2-hours for each at the venue
- -no hidden fees, including sales tax and gratuity