THE SPRINGS¬†sits in the middle of a picturesque area just south of Oklahoma City. It is an easy 45 minute drive from Oklahoma City¬†with lots of new hotels close by. For your guests, THE SPRINGS¬†is enhanced with beautiful landscaping and, of course, THE SPRINGS’ signature bridge and water feature. All of this merely accentuates the beauty that is already found here.
THE SPRINGS¬†is a¬†spacious and open 9,000 square foot reception hall comfortably accommodates up to 320 guests with a dance floor and stage and features hardwood oak floors, open beam trusses, a “magical” entry staircase, and double arched cast iron doors that brides LOVE to shoot their pictures in.
The covered portico, gable and walk around porch add to the stunning features that every bride will fall in love with for her special day. You can view some images from our classic wedding venue design that has inspired many brides to host their events at THE SPRINGS.
THE SPRINGS¬†also includes the following amenities:
- 9¬†am to Midnight rental (15 hours)
- Tables & Chairs for reception halls
- Bride & Groom Suites
- Outdoor Ceremony Sites with White Chair Seating
- Indoor PA system with amplifier
- Furniture set up
- Outdoor PA system
- Built-in indoor Projector & Projector screen
- Climate Controlled Indoor Reception Sites and Assembly Hall
- Large Parking lot
- Clean up services after party
- Your choice of vendors*
- Bridal/Engagement photo shoot availability
- Don’t forget to check out the wedding checklist planner and seating arrangement tool!
- All services & amenities are included in the rental cost. NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred, including sales tax and gratuity!
*An extensive list of recommended local vendors for a variety of wedding services for you to choose from.
You can create your event as you envision it, without restrictions from your wedding venue. Arrange an outdoor event across the gorgeous grounds, an indoor event inside the reception hall or combine the two with a gorgeous outdoor wedding ceremony under the Texas & Oklahoma sun and a joyous reception inside the hall.