We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with All Seated¬†to create a better user experience for you during your event planning.
Ready to get started?
Follow along with¬†these 8 tips or watch¬†the short 2-min tutorial video¬†below.
- ¬†Head over to allseated and click the sign up button at the top.
- ¬†Select the Host option, from the menu, as you are the one hosting your party!
- ¬†Sign up using your favorite email address & create a password. ¬†Save it somewhere!
- ¬†After you see the welcome notification, you will see a spot to select “new event”. ¬†Pick an Event type, give your event a name (ex: Smith / Jones Wedding), and pick the date of your event.. click “create“!
- In the next window, hover over your newly-created event name “Smith / Jones Wedding” and “select” it.
- Click on “Add Venue” and in the window field, type: “The Springs“… select us from the options!
- ¬†At the tabs at the top, click on “Seating“. ¬†In the left column, you’ll see Floorplans, select “NEW” under that tab.
- ¬†Select “Venue Hall” and check off¬†your SPRINGS venue. ¬†Click “finish” at the bottom.
2-Minute Tutorial Video
A little later on, we will cover some of the more advance features of All Seated¬†and what it can do to make your day easier.
Ready to send your layout to your venue manager?
- Go to the TAB “Seating”
- On the menu at the top, click on the Adobe icon to “Save Layout as a PDF”
- Select “Letter” from the drop-down menu & title your file.
- Email as an attachment – put your last names & date in the email subject line, done!
- 1-minute tutorial video: ¬†How to Send Seating Layout to your Venue Manager¬†
- Visit the Tutorial Page on All Seated to manage these advanced features:
- Guest List Management
- Contact / Address List
- Meal Planning
- Assigned Guest Seating
- Linked Events (managing other wedding events)
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal Shower
- Details: ¬†Timelines
- Ceremony Timeline
- Reception Timeline
- Inviting a Planner
- Inviting a Caterer
- Assigning Plated Dinners by Individual Seats
- Rotating tables
- Merging tables (combining two 8′ rectangular tables to make a large banquet)
- Guest List Management
- On the right-side of your screen, click on “Live Chat” to get assistance from an All Seated representative while you’re in the platform.
- View the Tutorials for “How to” videos.
- Free Webinars (require sign up) & are less than 30 minutes each for those who want more in-depth training.
- Getting Started
- Mastering AllSeated
- Guest Lists and Seating
- Your venue manager at THE SPRINGS is happy to help you with questions about your contract & what quantities are available or for venue logistics questions. ¬†For assistance with the actual platform or for “how to” use the platform to create your seating plan, please open the Live Chat function- All Seated is very quick to respond!
Reminder: ¬†THE SPRINGS Tables & Chairs
- (40) 60″ round tables
- (6) 8′ rectangular tables
- (2) 6′ rectangular tables
- (2) 30″ round tables (“sweetheart”)
- NEW (5) 33″ round cocktail tables
- (320) white chairs
- (320) dark chairs
- *(6) wooden parson tables ¬† (*Note: ¬†Please refer to your contract regarding placement and items not allowed on these handmade, wooden tables.)